RCSS TLR 22 5.0 ELITE "Next Level" Hybrid Ceramic Bearings- Wheels & Gearbox
Looking for every SPEED advantage you can get for the new TLR 22 5.0 ELITE buggy?
Go #BeastMode on your competition with these Rc Speed Secret's Hybrid Ceramic Bearings for your TLR 22 5.0 Elite!
Over the last 2+ years our bearings have put more cars in the big race A mains than all the other bearing manufacturers combined; With countless TQs, podium, and overall wins in Expert Stock 17.5 buggy and Expert 13.5 wheeler all over the globe.
An absolute must have in today's very competitive stock racing and there simply is no substitute for our design's speed and durability.
So, when you're ready to step your game and your results up to the Next-Level, put your car in #Beastmode with Rc Speed Secret's Race-Proven Hybrid Ceramic Bearings.
The Rc Speed Secret's complete car set of "Next Level" Hybrid Ceramic bearings provide better precision, efficiency, and the possibility of greater corner and exit speed capabilities over current Rc ceramics. In addition, the bearings help eliminate gearbox drag thus increasing RPM and reducing heat. As with any high-performance bearing, we always advise to lube your bearings before use with our Super-Lube for more speed and extended bearing life.
- 3g+ lighter than current chrome/steel Rc ceramics
- Our Stainless vs Current Chrome/Steel materials- Stainless resists water/corrosion. Chrome/steel rusts:
- The presence of a minimum of 10.5 % chromium in our stainless steel gives it the property of corrosion resistance
- Significantly reduce natural drive train drag due to increased quality & efficiency of our Next Level bearing components
- Reduced rotating mass
- Increase drive train roll
- Faster more efficient acceleration
- Race-Proven to last and win with dominating results
- Qty. (14) complete car TLR 22 5.0 "Next Level" Ceramic Bearings (Note: set does not include steering bearings)
- TLR 22 5.0 ELITE
- We recommend every 3-4 track days removing the pinion and spinning the rear wheels to check for any necessary maintenance needs. If the drive train feels gritty or has reduced roll, remove bearings and clean with a citrus-based cleaner & lightly oil with with our Super-Lube for more speed and extended bearing life. Car brake parts cleaner will ruin your bearings and is NOT recommended.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Items ship within 48 hours.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cardsDownloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.