RCSS GFRP Apollo "Next Level" Hybrid Ceramic Wheels & Gearbox Bearings- Stainless
Developed in 2017, hands down the fastest bearings in Rc racing to date. Our complete car kit offers more impact on our cars than any other single hop-up you can buy hands down. Feel the difference yourself on the track & watch your times shrink on the clock. Significantly increase speed and reduce operating temps with our Rc Speed Secrets "Next Level" Hybrid Stainless Ceramic bearing kit for your GFRP Apollo. They provide better precision, efficiency, corrosion resistance, & the possibility of greater corner and exit speed capabilities over popular ceramic bearings currently on the market and in the past. 9 months of research, development and testing went into creating a faster, lighter, and more durable Hybrid Ceramic Bearing the market has ever seen. We strongly feel we reached our goal and the proof is in the track results since their release.
What makes a good bearing a GREAT bearing? ? RESULTS!
Since their release early last year, Rc Speed Secret's Next-Level Hybrid Ceramics have dominated those big 300+ entry National races as well as the club racing scene around the globe. They have Tq'd, won, or been atop the podium in 17.5 stock and 13.5 wheeler at many prestigious races around the country; Averaging 6-9 cars in the Amains in both classes, 2wd Stock buggy & 13.5 Wheeler at many prestigious events.
Includes: 6 high-performance, precision, Next Level Hybrid Stainless Ceramic Bearings
- Our hybrid ceramic bearing sets are 21% lighter than popular Rc ceramics currently in the market.
- Our Stainless vs Current Chrome/Steel materials- Stainless doesn't rust and is more durable than Chrome/steel
- The presence of a minimum of 10.5 % chromium in our stainless steel gives it the property of corrosion resistance Faster more efficient acceleration
- Significantly reduce natural drive-train drag due to increased quality & efficiency of our Next-Level bearing components
- Cooler operating temps.
- Reduced rotating mass
- Increase drive train roll
- GFRP Apollo Wheels & Gearbox
- We recommend every 3-4 track days removing the pinion and the wheels to check for any necessary maintenance needs. If the bearings feel gritty or have reduced roll, remove bearings and clean with a citrus-based degreaser & lightly oil with a premium high temperature lube/oil like our Rc Speed Secret's 2 in 1 Dirt-Defending Super-LUBE Cleaner & lube all in one. Car brake parts cleaner will ruin your bearings and is NOT recommended.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Items ship within 48 hours.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cardsDownloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.